So, after hearing all the hype, I just got Netflix and I am really enjoying it! I've only got two movies so far. The first was "Elizabeth: The Golden Age", which was really crappy. It totally skewed the story and made St. Phillip out to be a zealot.. don't waste your time. Then I got "The Simpsons", which I had already seen. It's good, verrry funny, but one of those movies you should only see once. But either way, I love getting the mail and knowing that I only have to get to my mailbox to return the movie! :) My next film is "Into the Wild", which I am super excited about! My mom just came back from Ireland and said that she saw it on the plane and that it was awesome! :) Yay!
Now, I'd like to open up the discussion to you all..I need names for cats. Multiple cats. To the left is a picture of all the cats for whom I will need names..
I'll be honest with you, I hate cats. And I'm allergic. But with all the new relationships, engagements and weddings going on, I'm starting to envision a life of kitten-chorus-lines and crocheted pillows.. Shit. Do you know what this means?? I need to get out there! DAMMIT!
This all started last week, at Blue Jacket night, when Elisabeth, Jeremy and I played matchmaker (by the way, have you seen the "Millionaire Matchmaker" show on Bravo? It's facinating! I love the Bravo channel). We sat at the end of one of the tables, watched everyone and discussed who could be coupled together. At the end of the night, without any mention of the match, two of the people we envisioned together had decided to go on a date!!! We were very proud! And just a couple days later, Elisabeth got ENGAGED!
But while we were having our fun, Elisabeth said "You're like the only single girl!" Waa waa! (Reminds me of the "Debbie Downer" skit, from SNL..) I'll admit, it's kinda fun.. There are multiple single men who I can have my way with (i.e. bum cigarettes off of and give me gas money). But I did start to think about what the heck I've been doing the past year! Where have I been? What have I been doing? Where the hell did my rock hard ass go? Then I remembered YoungLife; which I now call "Sucks-the-Young-Life-out-of-you". And I remembered how multiple people started telling me, "Caitie, you have to stop doing things for everyone else and start doing some for yourself. And please stop being so beautiful." And I was like, "I can't help it!" And I remembered going back to work even tho I quit because it became too much..
Yeah, I think I need to do a little re-evaluating. Some re-prioritizing. Some re-structurizing. And a little re-excercising, if you know what I mean. For now, however, I'll just continue to flirt shamelessly, bum cirgarettes and keep my Sugar Daddies busy.
Anyho, I'm finishing up organizing Laura's Bachelorette party this week. I won't tell you anything that Laura doesn't already know.. We are having dinner at "El Rodeo"(they make a great margarita), then onto "All Fired Up" (the pottery studio) to make her matching plates, and then to "Capp and Gino's" for a late martini or latte! :) I have so many cute things for the gift bags and the cake is gorgeous! I have been doing a lot of planning and am sooo excited! :) The Bachelorette party is soooo my style! :) I can't wait!
----------------
Now playing: Wyclef Jean - Apocalypse
via FoxyTunes
10 comments:
I can't wait either!! It's going to be a blast!
Aw girlie... it's all good... sorry about the only single girl comment--it was meant in a positive way--like the rose among all the thorns type comment! ;) but of course, you already knew that!!!! lol I like the cats idea. Last birthday, Cynthia got me a "crazy cat lady" figurine (complete with cats and all!) because we figured we were heading that direction. Maybe it was a good luck charm, or maybe a reminder to God that He needed to get going on this vocation thing, because soon after is when I met John... so if you want to borrow it, just in case, you're more than welcome to... ;) lol Caitie, you're great! Are you coming to BJN tonight?
Haha Don't worry! Your comment didn't send me into depression! Haha :)
Yes, could you bring the cat figurine tonight? Haha! I will be there! Late, but I'll be there!
Yeah, definitely a rose among old, boring, married/engaged thorns. I can't wait for the party. I'm very excited. It's helped me get through this finals week for sure.
I feel so out of the BJN night loop... Just a few days ago, I felt "in" because I knew about Elisabeth and John, but now I want to know the dirt... : )
Nope! I do not have permission from either party to disclose such information. However, at the rate of the other BJN couples, the engagement will be announced shortly.
How did I not see this post?! You are beautiful but more importantly you threw a GREAT party for me(haha!)
I wrote out a long comment but then decided (I was scared; blogger can get heated sometimes)we'll talk during our movie night this week!
So, I know what my magnent says (David fully agrees with your statement, by the way and the magnent is hanging on the fridge), but what did eveyone else's magnent say? I never got to see them. We should hang out sometime this week. I gotta stop by your place anyway and bring the cooler back. Would you be up for watching some Ali G?
My magnet said: I'm next! and Cynthia's said: Catholic hottie. I don't know what the rest of them said...
But Caitie, I agree... Excellent party on Saturday night. I totally enjoyed hanging out with you lovely ladies and I vote for a re-do this week... I missed the Part II anyway... ;) lol I'm sure the McDonald's staff was fully scandalized!
I love Ali G!! Hahaha!! Yes, I'm up for it! This week is a bit crazy, but yeah!
The magnets...
Mrs. Di Fabio's: HOT Mama
Anne's: Sexy Momma (I think..?)
Katie: Rockstar
Carly: Diva
Mikey: Drama Queen
Brittany: Girly girl
Amy: QT Pie
Monica: Sexy Bio-tch
Elisabeth: I'm Next!
Cynthia: Catholic Hottie
I'm glad you girls had fun!! :) We definitely should have some more girls nights! :)
Post a Comment