Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Okay, I know it's not 10 days later, buuuut...

I had a great day today! Well, some parts weren't my fav. Like, at work, I get all the crappy orders, the ones no one wants to do, dumped on me. Which is TOTALLY fine. I have absolutely NO problem with that. Buuut, it adds up to a lot! Today, the Judge told Becky to tell me that I looked like I was "falling behind" in the orders I still had to do (because people just pile them on my desk wherever they want.. it looks like mountains and mountains of files)! It kinda made me mad because I am constantly offering to help everyone else out! Then, I get "in trouble" for having too much work to do! :( I don't like the feeling that I'm doing a bad job. So, to make up for it, I stayed until almost 7pm. Everyone else left at 4:30!!!

Good thing - Jessica is doing SOOOO well! She is opening up a lot and we are really starting to become close. Today we went out to eat.. usually there is a little hesitation between us. Just like, we're not sure what to talk about. But today! We sat at dinner and talked for two hours! It was so great! Then when I dropped her off, we went inside and her mom and I talked for ANOTHER hour and a half! Wow! I am all talked out (if you can beleive it!). But it really is GREAT to know that she is doing better.

Oh gosh, I have a TON of homework still to do.. blog ya' later!

I have to go study.

4 comments:

LauraSuz said...

my little caitie is growing up, a blogger and everything! I know what you mean about days like that, never good, it will get better though! quit being so busy and come around more often!

LauraSuz said...

you're the worst blogger ever! :)

M LO said...

How come I didn't know that Caitie had a blog? I guess I'm out of the loop. I'm not cool any more, and I'm old. Oh well, at least I don't kick babies.

M LO said...

Oh, I guess that's why.