Wow... my last post on blogspot was a little over a year ago! But don't be too disgusted! I have been blogging; it's just been via myspace. I started myspace awhile ago, recruited a few people to the site, then got my first myspace stalker! Have you had one!? They are a lot of fun... in a creepy, annoying, always looking over your shoulder kind of way..
Anyway! I will recap the last year of blogs.. A friend of mine convinved me to start blogging about the times that I "pulled-a-caitie". Actually, the phrase has caught on! So, here we go.. just a couple "Caitie" moments for you:
June 25th, 2006 - the sixth time that i pre-paid for gas, then got into my car and left without getting any! Same day: bumped into a display at CVS, knocked over the shampoo, then stepped on one of the bottles, spraying shampoo everywhere. When I tried to jump away from the other bottles, stepped in the shampoo and was flailing around, looking like a bad Nancy Kerrigan impersonator. The lady who had to come help me clean it up said it was like a movie.
July 1st, 2006 - Went to drive through at Starbucks. Was wondering why no one was taking my order until I realized my window was still up.
July 13th, 2006 - Used our babysitters car and crashed it.
July 15th, 2006 - Went to concert at Deer Creek and got stuck at security when they found a butter knife in my purse.. that is one that you have to read the whole blog..
August 3rd, 2006 - This one was an incident that happened awhile before.. an oldie but still a goodie.. "when i was moving from muncie my dad told me to tie the mattresses to the top of the suburban. so i was lifting up the mattresses, throwing the rope and bungee cords underneath, exerting myself much more than neccessary because as we pulled out of the driveway, the mattresses slid right off the car. i had tied them to each other, not the car. "
September 5th, 2006 - Left WalMart, drove halfway home before I realized that I didn't bother to return the shopping basket that I had used. I still have it. I wondered at what point would I have noticed if I had used a shopping cart...
So, that's just a couple. I have many more where that came from...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
keep 'em comin!
Post a Comment