Did I tell you that I've put my 2 weeks in at work? My last day is next Friday, which is actually my 2 year anniversary of working here. I've LOVED being a Court Reporter; it was right up my alley, but if Law School is my aim, I gotta get cracka-lackin' on this undergrad! Anyway, that's some new news.. I will miss it. :*(
Did you see this?? One mother, 4 identical girls. Good God, please bless this woman! Although when I was younger I ached for a sister, I am now so thankful for my 5 brothers in a row. And my two little sisters, though aged 2 and 4, bring more drama to my life than even I am able handle (see 2 blogs ago..).
More importantly, however (hehehe), is my birthday. Compared to my friend who shares the same date of birth, (August 23rd and a one Miss Theresa Mills), and with whom I will share my celebration (more below), I am completely obsessed. I wish I had some shame in the matter, but I just LOOOOVE my birthday! I would hope to chalk it up to praising and thanking the Lord for the beautiful life He has given me.. However, it is more likely that I am a selfish girl and enjoy the one day of rightful attention. Not perhaps... I am.
ANYWAY, I thought I would also extend an ivite via my blog (like Monica), so..
You are invited to celebrate
the most incredible day
of the year.
Ever.
Caitie and Theresa's birthday!
At: OBryan's Nine Irish Brothers
Thursday, August 23rd
8pm
Pass on the word. I know it's Blue Jacket Night, but at least drop by! :) I think Traveler's Dream is playing.. And I've asked Jan to reserve a spot on the patio.. should be fun! :)
1 comment:
I DID hear about that woman on the radio...crazy!
Post a Comment