So, this is my first Blog! Wow.. this is fun!
I am at Panera, my favorite spot to take advantage of wireless connection. When I came in this morning, however, my spot was taken!! No, I'm NOT kidding! I thought about screaming and throwing over tables and chairs and jumping on the counters.. but instead I just found another table. (Sigh) My life is boring. Haha
Anyway, Valentines day was fun. I went out with Laura and Michaela. Then to Frassati Society. Then to Spageddies and then out with Danyel. I do get a little depressed on VDay. I mean, I LOVE going out with my girls but sometimes I just miss that whole boyfriend thing! (aka MAKING OUT!)
BUUUT! SAN DIEGO! I'm going in May. I'm SOOO excited! We're going to the San Diego Zoo, Sea World, and Tijuana! I'm getting more and more excited about it. I told Laura that I'm going to have to really low-carb it until May because the thought alone of putting my ass in a swimsuit right now is.. ugh.. excuse me, I have to go throw up... Making me a little nervous. :)
Jessica (my little sister through Big Brothers/Big Sisters) and I went to McDonalds last nite. I really don't like McD's, but I had a gift card. It's all I could afford! Then we went back to my house and started-up ideas for our scrapbook.
Okay.. just to let you know.. Panera is like a CC reunion! Jessica Milakis and Joanna Mirkowski work here. Some other kid (maybe he's dating Jessica? Clint or something.. I forget his name) just walked in. WEIRD! Then there's some people I babysit over in one corner and another family friend in the other. I love this town! :)
Anyway, I should go check my facebook.. it's been 3 minutes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Now all we need is Mikey to blog then we take over the world, sound good?
Post a Comment