Friday, February 22, 2008

Hello! It's been awhile. Here are the last few weeks of my life in video:

Mikey and I did this while at a YoungLife retreat in Louisville.. this is a skit we did for YL. It's pretty funny.. :)


Then we went to the Destination Jesus retreat.. they did this skit. I had seen it before but I cried just like a "leeettle garl".


We also saw this video:


I've been doing some babysitting to get ready for the road/camping trip that Mikey and I are getting ready for. Whenever Tommy and the boys and I go to Cleveland, we always do this to Tommy:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness caitie, i'm dying with that last video... sooooo funny! i might have to try that sometime.... (insert evil laughter here)

LauraSuz said...

You're going camping? Caitie Beardmore? (insert hysterical laughter here!)

LauraSuz said...

Oh and p.s. you. are. talented. Geez! You go girl.